An ultramarathon like no other, along one of Britain's oldest paths, The Ridgeway
Have you got what it takes to conquer the oldest path in Britain? The Ridgeway has endured 5,000 years. You just have to last 100km.
Find out for yourself what draws 3,000 people from around the world each year to follow in the footsteps of Romans, Vikings and mythical warriors in their quest to reach the ancient stone circle at Avebury.
Threshold Sports believe in opening up Ultras for All and from sign up to the finish line, they will support you every step of the way along this incredible journey! With a completion rate of over 90% this is the perfect 1st ultra.
This is a challenge for all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend, take on 100km in one go, or 50km in one day. Grit and determination will get you to the finish and secure those memories to last a life-time.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted trails for navigation in day & night conditions
- Routes through heritage sites, AONBs and along National Trails
- Fully stocked pit stops including cereal bars, chocolate, sweets, fresh fruit, crisps, sandwiches and more
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Qualified medical personnel at all pit-stops & medical clinics at basecamp & finish points
- Finisher’s medal
- Individual chip timing throughout the event
By joining our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK, you get our full support throughout your training and fundraising. We’ll provide:
- Your Kidney Care UK technical top
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Full fundraising support
How to take part
I want a charity place
There are a few options with this event and how you complete your 100km. See below for details
Non-stop - 100km (without camping):
- Registration fee: £50
- Sponsorship: £500
Weekender - 100km across two days (including camping):
- Registration fee: £70
- Sponsorship: £500
Day 1 or Day 2 only - 50km:
- Registration fee: £40
- Sponsorship: £300
I have my own place
If you already have your own place in the event, we would love for you to join us. There’s no minimum sponsorship, all we ask is you raise as much as you can and still receive the same support from our dedicated fundraising team! Please let us know you have secured your own place by filling in the below form.
If you have any questions about the event you're interested in supporting Kidney Care UK in another event please don’t hesitate to contact our Fundraising team.