Kidney Matters issue 24: spring 2024
Read our free quarterly Kidney Matters magazine online, or sign up to receive your FREE print copy, delivered to you at home.
The current spring 2024 issue includes articles on:
- Celebrating the wins: how Terry Chittock’s tumultuous journey through illness inspired him to help others
- Diary of a Kidney Warrior Podcast hits 100 episodes
- A pioneering programme in Scotland helping kidney patients open up about transplantation
- How we’re helping kidney patients save money on water bills
- Spring may on the way, but there can still be cold snaps, so read our top tips on staying warm and well
Kidney Matters: the magazine for everyone affected by kidney disease
We know that being a kidney patient can be tough at times and that accessing the right help at the right time isn’t always easy. We’ve spent a great deal of time talking and listening to kidney patients about what we can do to address this at every stage of kidney disease. The response was overwhelmingly ‘improved communication’ on what is going on in the kidney world, how other patients manage their life with kidney disease and what is available to them in terms of support and how to access it.
Kidney Matters has been developed to tackle this as well as the many other issues kidney patients face in day-to-day life. Along with shared patient experiences, Kidney Matters provides information on how to access emotional and practical support, financial assistance through our grant schemes, advice from leading kidney specialists and tips on how to keep as well as possible by eating a healthy diet while on dialysis.
Enjoy the issue!