A unique opportunity to run a 5k, 10k or Half Marathon around one of the biggest city parks in Europe.
Pick up your themed medal as you cross the finish line, no matter what distance you take on around Roundhay Park. There really is something for everyone!
Join our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK.
Become a #KidneyWarrior and receive:
- Kidney Care UK technical t-shirt
- Fundraising pack full of helpful hints and tips
- Dedicated support from our experienced fundraising team
- Invitation to our #KidneyWarrior Facebook page
Most importantly we’ll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you’ll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
How to take part
We have guaranteed charity places in all distances, all we ask for is the registration fee and sponsorship levels below.
- 5km - Reg fee: £10 Minimum sponsorship: £350
- 10km – Reg fee: £15 Minimum sponsorship: £150
- Half Marathon – Reg fee: £20 Minimum sponsorship: £250
Please note: the minimum ages for the events are below:
Half Marathon - 17yrs, 10km - 15yrs, 5km - 11yrs on race day.
Have your own place?
If you already have your own place and want to use it to run for Kidney Care UK, just let us know by filling in the form below!
If you have any questions about the event you're interested in supporting Kidney Care UK in another event please don’t hesitate to contact our Fundraising team.