Our Patient Support & Advocacy service is sensitive, compassionate and confidential and we provide one-to-one help over the phone or, where appropriate and required, in person.
Our Patient Support & Advocacy team will work with you to ensure that:
- You are given the right information, to help you make decisions about your care and support.
- You can connect with the right specialist organisations to support you.
- Your needs are listened to, and guide the care and support offered to you by Kidney Care UK and other professionals supporting you.
Communications between you and Kidney Care UK are confidential.
We will not share any information without your permission unless we need to by law. This includes
- where you tell us something which leads us to believe you or someone else may be at risk of serious harm or abuse
- where a serious criminal offence is being committed
- where we are ordered to by a court order
- where we would be breaking the law by failing to share information.
If you would like to offer feedback on the support you are receiving, please
- email [email protected]
- contact your nominated Patient Support & Advocacy Officer directly.